Friday, August 26, 2011

August Chocolate

August is a month of chocolates!

starts from date 11, I made a chocolate for my boyf, Gala
because it was our 1/2 year relationship day! (:


then on date 17, we celebrated Indonesia's independence day.
just like last year, I participated paskibra.
and also got an expensive delicious chocolate from Suster Francesco,
It was Frey, with her sign! last year was Ritter Sport.






date 19, my mommy had her birthday.
I gave her a chocolate -- of course made by me :D


then I got a package of chocolate from my mom's friend.
she's from Amsterdam, and she brought me some chocolates from Swiss!
Jesus Christ I can't tell you how delicious it is, especially the "Creme Brule" one.

At the end of this month, i had a new brave idea to make chocolates with fillings.
I also made truffles nyum!
But it tasted great, and my dad loves it :9
and for the rest of the mixture, I made some cookies and crunchies.



I love chocolate till the death 

No comments:

Post a Comment